Founded in 1981, Cavavin is a family business that manufactures and distributes wine cellars and cooling units. With more than 500 retailers across the country, Cavavin is the leading manufacturer and importer of wine cellars in Canada. Fiera Private Debt via its Business Financing Fund provided Cavavin financing of $1.7 million over 12 months in order to support organic sales growth efforts in Canada and the United States.
- Real Estate Financing
- Le Filips (Investissements White Stone Inc.)
- Les 7 Éléments – Phases 4 and 6 (Groupe Huot)
- VIVA Condos Urbains – Phase 4 (Groupe Alta-Socam)
- Carré des Arts
- Alizéa – Phases 1 and 2 (Alizéa Inc.)
- Le Jules-Verne – Phase 1 (Groupe Patrimoine)
- Équinoxe Lévesque (Collection Équinoxe)
- London (Foxwood Developments Inc.)
- Bell Tower – Phase 3 (Cotton Mill Cornwall Inc.)
- Island Harbour Club Inc.
- Petrie’s Landing – Tower 2 (Brigil)
- 25-35-45 Trudelle Street (Golden Equity Properties)
- Overdale – Groupe Charplexe Inc. et Groupe Gestion Bernard Inc.
- Interim Business Financing
- Corporate and Infrastructure Debt Financing