Founded in 1981, Cavavin is a family business that manufactures and distributes wine cellars and cooling units. With more than 500 retailers across the country, Cavavin is the leading manufacturer and importer of wine cellars in Canada. Fiera Private Debt via its Business Financing Fund provided Cavavin financing of $1.7 million over 12 months in order to support organic sales growth efforts in Canada and the United States.
- Real Estate Financing
- The Copper Club at The Metalworks (Fusion Homes)
- Royal Parks Urban Towns (Foxwood Homes)
- The View Beach Residences (Condoman Developments)
- Y-Lofts (Atria Development)
- Origine – Habitation Durable (District Atwater)
- Overdale – Groupe Charplexe Inc. and Groupe Gestion Bernard Inc.
- VIVA Condos Urbains – Phase 4 (Groupe Alta-Socam)
- Alizéa – Phases 1 and 2 (Alizéa Inc.)
- Équinoxe Lévesque (Collection Équinoxe)
- Le Jules-Verne – Phase 1 (Groupe Patrimoine)
- Island Harbour Club Inc.
- 25-35-45 Trudelle Street (Golden Equity Properties)
- Interim Business Financing
- Corporate and Infrastructure Debt Financing