On July 4, New Look Eyewear announced the acquisition of IRIS The Visual Group, the most important branded group of Optometrists, Opticians and Ophthalmologists in Canada. Twelve months prior to this significant transaction, Fiera Private Debt provided Iris with a credit facility of $7 million over 5 months via its Business Financing Fund, in order to support their growth process through acquisition. This loan contributed to the realization of their strategic objectives, which lead to the transaction between these two major Quebec brands.
- Real Estate Financing
- Le Filips (Investissements White Stone Inc.)
- Les 7 Éléments – Phases 4 and 6 (Groupe Huot)
- VIVA Condos Urbains – Phase 4 (Groupe Alta-Socam)
- Carré des Arts
- Alizéa – Phases 1 and 2 (Alizéa Inc.)
- Le Jules-Verne – Phase 1 (Groupe Patrimoine)
- Équinoxe Lévesque (Collection Équinoxe)
- London (Foxwood Developments Inc.)
- Bell Tower – Phase 3 (Cotton Mill Cornwall Inc.)
- Island Harbour Club Inc.
- Petrie’s Landing – Tower 2 (Brigil)
- 25-35-45 Trudelle Street (Golden Equity Properties)
- Overdale – Groupe Charplexe Inc. et Groupe Gestion Bernard Inc.
- Interim Business Financing
- Corporate and Infrastructure Debt Financing