On July 4, New Look Eyewear announced the acquisition of IRIS The Visual Group, the most important branded group of Optometrists, Opticians and Ophthalmologists in Canada. Twelve months prior to this significant transaction, Fiera Private Debt provided Iris with a credit facility of $7 million over 5 months via its Business Financing Fund, in order to support their growth process through acquisition. This loan contributed to the realization of their strategic objectives, which lead to the transaction between these two major Quebec brands.
- Real Estate Financing
- The Copper Club at The Metalworks (Fusion Homes)
- Royal Parks Urban Towns (Foxwood Homes)
- The View Beach Residences (Condoman Developments)
- Y-Lofts (Atria Development)
- Origine – Habitation Durable (District Atwater)
- Overdale – Groupe Charplexe Inc. and Groupe Gestion Bernard Inc.
- VIVA Condos Urbains – Phase 4 (Groupe Alta-Socam)
- Alizéa – Phases 1 and 2 (Alizéa Inc.)
- Équinoxe Lévesque (Collection Équinoxe)
- Le Jules-Verne – Phase 1 (Groupe Patrimoine)
- Island Harbour Club Inc.
- 25-35-45 Trudelle Street (Golden Equity Properties)
- Interim Business Financing
- Corporate and Infrastructure Debt Financing